Kew Court House
Client:
Boroondara City Council
Built in 1888, Kew Court House is a historic building transformed into a performing arts space that presents an outstanding annual live music program to arts-loving audiences across Melbourne.

Inspired by the geographic and topographic footprint of the district, the logotype’s distinctive continuous line forms the shape of a ‘K’. Both elegant and contemporary, the identity is a refreshing juxtaposition to the historical attributes of the destination.  

Greeted by the large sculptural logo at the entrance of the Kew Court House, the supporting signage and wayfinding accentuates the stylistic attributes of the brand. With clean lines and rounded edges the signage gives new life and a creative perspective to this significant heritage building.

Awards
AGDA Awards — Identity
Planning Minister’s Heritage Award 

Designed & completed at Nexus Designs
Photography: Parallax Photography




© 2024